Local Artists & Cool Vintage Stuff
FEBRUARY 13 & 14, 2021
9 AM - 4 PM each day
2910 W Moore Street
Interested in participating?
Moore Street Cafe, Stuff, and our resident artists are having our first Pop-Up Market to announce our partnerships and support local artists. As many of you know 8 of us were homeless as our building on Altamont Avenue sold. As fate or luck would have it, we found this building with the help of Amy Quidley, one of Moore Street Cafe's Owners.
This market is an opportunity for us local folks that love art in every form to feature local artists we admire. Our building has a very eclectic demographical mix from our photographers, musician, artists, a hair salon, and a music teacher just to name a few.
The market will take place rain of shine, as we will be inside of our building. The back doors will be open to move air around the building and also showcase Moore Street Cafe's outdoor seating area.
1. This is open only to local artists and artisans.
2. Artists pay 2% of total sales for 6-8 ft. space in the rear of the building. We cannot provide tables and chairs won't be necessary.
3. Set up will begin on Friday the 12th and early 7-8:30 on the13th, the day of the event. Takedown must be completed no later than 6 PM on the 14th. You can double park in front of the building on Moore Street while unloading, and we will also help you.
5. Be creative with displays, signs, merchandise, tablecloths, lights, and anything else you will need.
6. We will include your business in all social media posts before and during the event; we ask that you do that same.
The following social distance guidelines are in effect for this event:
All that enter the building will be temperature checked [sticker provided for all approved] masked and hands sanitizated upon entry.
You do not have to be present the entire event in order to make room for our customers. We have limited capacity in the building, which includes the number of workers and vendors on site.
Please bring hand sanitizer to leave at your table and we will see that customers continue to use it.
6ft social distance guidelines will be adhered to.
No self-serving or sampling of any products.
We look forward to offering you a little piece of Scott's Addition real estate for the weekend and seeing your talented work fill our space!